Friday, December 2, 2011

Numbero Uno!

Welcome to Magillacuddy!  My name is Courtney, this is my blog, which you probably knew since we're just getting started.... but boy o' boy I am so excited to start this adventure!  When I decided to start a blog I had to decide what I wanted to write about, why people would actually take time to read what I was thinking, to experience life through my eyes... With family all across the country I figured "Why not Cash!" (Cash is my nickname given to me by a very special friend...)  So the next task was to pick a name for my beloved blog... I wanted something original, but something that had meaning; thus Magillacuddy!  As a kid my mom and I would watch "I Love Lucy" episode after episode, and the idea of watching Lucy "Magillacuddy" attempt all these crazy tasks and jobs made me think about my life--so I figured Magillacuddy fit perfectly!  Allow me to warmly welcome you to Magillacuddy, hope of board this safari--- it's going to be an adventure for sure!
--CAshley 



2 comments: