Thursday, March 8, 2012

Awkward & Awesome Thursday!


Awkward:
* Going to Starbucks in the morning to grab a hot tea and also ordering a cake pop at oh.. 9:00 in the morning.  How do these things happen! 
* Being so excited about the next day that you have a hard time sleeping, and wake up WAY TO EARLY, just laying there... staring at husband... waiting... and waiting... until he finally wakes up!  You'd think we were going to Disney and I was 5 years old.
* Ordering an extra special gift for myself online and having to re-route myself back to my shopping cart 900 millions times because I was so excited I couldn't control my fingers!  
* Having a purse addiction... it's a serious problem... oh and shoes... purses & shoes.. oh dear.

Awesome:
* Starbucks!! Don't get me wrong, when I'm on the East Coast, I'm Dunkin all the way... but when in Rome San Diego! I love me some Chia Tea Lattes and cake pops obviously!
* That handsome little fur-muffin up there at the top, my Squigmen! He's just awesome and the bestest little buddy around.
* Husband is getting a new "toy" and I'll be posting about that NEXT WEEK!
*Deciding on skateboard or roller skates... the decision is made people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment