Thursday, March 1, 2012

Awkward & Awesome



Awkward:
* Testing out skateboards at a sporting goods store, and nearly crashing into every wall, display, person, etc. near me.  How do people ride these things!?!
* Working on graphics for 2 hours just to start over because "some one" forgot to save the first draft!
* Hello Mr. Wal-mart man... No, I don't like you following me around yelling out in Spanish Jesus... Don't mind me as I speed walk away like a crazy woman.
* Onions--I hate onions-- being adventurous trying them in a new recipe, just to have to turn into jelly-like, slimey worms. No thank you.
* Grocery shopping, which is usually an awkward experience anyways... but especially when said grocery shopper goes to a different location... Marco... Marco...---are you there Marco?! I must have completed 900 laps around the whole store!
* Going to my beloved Target and checking out with the following: Gluten Free chocolate chip cookie mix, Gluten Free chocolate cake mix, 2 tubs of frosting with sprinkles, 2 bags of candy, and... wait for it, wait for it... BACON. Let's just say that the lady at the register stared at me for a second.  


Awesome:
* Actually going grocery shopping! And surviving without running someone over! That's when you know it's been a great day!
* We cleaned our carpets... and they smell VOON-DA-BAA!  (that's wonderful in some language I'm sure)
* We are having a game night at church tomorrow!! Say What, Say What! 
* We are also having a "Congratulations You Had a Birthday" Birthday party in our Super Church on Sunday!  Hence all the dessert shopping at Target!
* We found out what breed of dog Lenny is this week!  Random I know, BUT! We met this lady at the park with a dog that looked like Lenny's twin.  Bada-bing, Bada-boom--- Lenny is a Catahoula! 
* Husband has been bringing home Starbucks after class just for me... am I lucky or what!

1 comment: